Totto Ramen, from New York, USA, the Best Chicken Paitan Ramen in Taipei, Taiwan!


On Jun. 27, 2017, after a long wait, I finally got my new video car, AMD RX-570, which had been out of stock due to Ethereum mining rush! In other words, I could start to play NieR: Automata after assembling every component I bought separately from everywhere! Nothing could make me more excited than this! I decided to have a delicious dinner to celebrate it! I walked 20 minutes from Guang Hua Digital Plaza(光華商場) to Totto Ramen.

Totto Ramen in Taipei, Taiwan
Totto Ramen
I didn't spend too much time queueing because It was almost 20:00 and I had my dinner alone. Soon I entered the ramen restaurant and enjoyed the air-condition. It was still so hot on summer evenings in Taipei, Taiwan.
Totto Ramen's menu (Taipei, Taiwan)
Totto Ramen's Menu
Soon I decided to order Chicken Paitan Ramen(鳥人丸鶏白湯ラーメン) with Char Siu Chicken. It seemed Totto Ramen's signature. And then I drank a lot of iced water due to the hot weather outside.



Totto Ramen's Chicken Paitan Ramen(鳥人丸鶏白湯ラーメン)
Chicken Paitan Ramen(鳥人丸鶏白湯ラーメン) (TWD 200 = USD 6.58, +10% service charge)
After I stopped sweating, the ramen also came to me! I couldn't wait any longer and started to enjoy the ramen with appetizing aroma!

Totto Ramen's Chicken Paitan Ramen(鳥人丸鶏白湯ラーメン)
Chicken Paitan Ramen(鳥人丸鶏白湯ラーメン)
Its soup had a rich smell of chicken! It was the richest chicken-based broth I had ever had! And the sliced onion and scallion made the chicken paitan ramen almost perfect! The noodles also tasted so great, not too firm or soft!

Totto Ramen's Char Siu Chicken
Char Siu Chicken
Its char siu chicken was so tender! Totto Ramen also provided char siu pork, but char siu chicken was rare in Taipei, Taiwan!

Anyway, I had a happy dinner at Totto Ramen. And I went back home soon to assemble my PC for NieR: Automata! What a lovely day!

I strongly recommend Totto Ramen to the guys who would like to try chicken ramen and think I'd like to visit here again soon!



Map Information



Opening Hours: 11:30 - 22:00 from Sundays to Thursday; 11:30 - 04:00 on Fridays and Saturdays

留言