Miaodong's Steamed Shrimp Ba-Wan, the One You Shouldn't Miss When Visiting Fengyuan, Taichung, Taiwan!


On Jan. 15, 2017, after my friends' wedding in Taichung, Taiwan, I visited Fengyuan, Taichung, Taiwan for its most famous Miaodong Night Market. I came to Miaodong's Steamed Shrimp Ba-Wan during the period when I was waiting for the popular fried water chestnuts!

Miaodong's Steamed Shrimp Ba-Wan
The stall was also popular! But the waiting period at Miaodong's Steamed Shrimp Ba-Wan was less than the stall of fried water chestnut! Taking out the ba-wan probably saved much time!


Finally I got my steamed shrimp ba-wan before I got my fried water chestnuts. Its price was TWD 50(USD 1.66) for 3 ba-wans. The price was quite affordable! There was 1 prawn in each ba-wan! Dipping its special sauce made the steamed shrimp ba-wan more enticing!


After enjoying the satisfying shrimp ba-wan and fried water chestnuts, I headed to Fengyuan Station and then took the train to Taoyuan!


Map Information


Official Facebook Fan Page: Miaodong's Steamed Shrimp Ba-Wan
Opening Hours: 15:30 - 01:00

留言