Kanimeshi Honpo Kanaya(かにめし本舗かなや), Serving Oshamambe's Must-Try Crab Bento in Hokkaido, Japan!

(中文版:かにめし本舗かなや,日本北海道長萬部必吃的螃蟹便當!)

On Sep. 2, 2016, my friends and I were on the way to Hakodate, Hokkaido from Lake Toya, Hokkaido. We stopped in Oshamambe, Hokkaido, Japan for its famous speciality, the crab bento! I was looking forward to it because I missed the crab bento during the period when I visited Japan for my 1st time!  


Official Website: http://www.e-kanaya.com/
Opening Hours: 10:30 - 16:00


Kanimeshi Honpo Kanaya has been established since 1928. It has served the yummy crab bento for travellers for almost 90 years! There are 2 restaurants in Oshamambe, Hokkaido, Japan. The one is the restaurant we visited in Sep., 2016. The other is just near Oshamambe Station.


The golden crab meat seemed fried. It tasted a little crispy. The white crab meat was probably steamed. They were both perfectly matched with the hot Japanese rice! I should have taken out one more crab bento for night snack!

After the delicious bento, we continued to drive to Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan!

留言