He's Youtiao(和記油條), the Hot and Yummy Speciality You Shouldn't Miss in Kinmen, Taiwan


On Feb. 6, 2015, after I ended my stays in Shenzhen, China, I took the high-speed rail from Shenzhen, China to Xiamen, China, and then came back to Kinmen, Taiwan from Xiamen, China by ferry. I was going back to Taipei, Taiwan by flight on the next day.

Youtiao, TWD 10 ea. (USD 0.33 ea.)


After a short stay for one night, I went to He's Youtiao(和記油條) for my last breakfast before leaving for Taipei! The queueing looked so long, but it didn't take me lots of time to line up!


The youtiao I just got was so hot and fresh! It tasted so yummy with the soft texture and a little fragrance probably from wheat! I felt quite satisfied by the last breakfast in Kinmen, Taiwan!

I think it's one of Kinmen's must-try specialities when visiting Kinmen!


Map Information


Address: No.46, Market Rd., Jincheng Township, Kinmen County
Opening Hours: 06:00 - 11:00

留言