Ching Cheng Hoinan Chicken Rice(慶城海南雞飯), the Popular Restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan


On Feb. 14, 2017, I came to MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station in Taipei, Taiwan for the pocket WiFi in the afternoon because I was going to take the flight to Tokyo, Japan that night. I heard that there was a famous restaurant, Ching Cheng Hoinan Chicken Rice(慶城海南雞飯) nearby.

Ching Cheng Hoinan Chicken Rice(慶城海南雞飯)
I walked to the restaurant soon to avoid the peak hour after I got my pocket WiFi. Luckily, there were not many people lining up at 17:00! Otherwise I would have given up having dinner there due to my flight that night.
The inside of Ching Cheng Hoinan Chicken Rice(慶城海南雞飯)


The chicken rice here cost me TWD 85(USD 2.75). It was worth my money! Although paying additional TWD 20 could help me get the garnish, they looked not attractive for me.

Hoinan Chicken Rice
The chicken tasted so tender and luscious! The rice was not so sticky and with a pleasant odor. The green onion sauce mixed with the chili sauce made the chicken closed to the perfection! It's definitely worth your try!

But I have to tell you something important here. Ching Cheng Hoinan Chicken Rice(慶城海南雞飯) doesn't open on holidays, and there are always lots of people queueing in front the restaurant during lunch and dinner time!

The Map

留言