Chiang's Lamb with Shacha Sauce on Hougang 1st Rd., the Local Popular Food Booth in Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan


I often buy my dinner at Chiang's Lamb with Shacha Sauce on Hougang 1st Rd.. Most people in Xinzhuang, New Taipei City, Taiwan, call it "the Lamb Fried Rice." It only opens in the evening. Although it's just a food stand, it always takes lots of time to queue. I suggest you place your order via cell phone, 0989701441, before you come.

Chiang's Lamb Fried Rice on Hougang 1st Rd.
I strongly recommend you to try Chiang's lamb fried rice. I always ask the food stand owner to put some chili pepper into my lamb fried rice.

The lamb fried rice with chili pepper
I particularly love its rice which doesn't stick together, and the good smell of mixture of lamb and Shacha Sauce! And if you ask the owner of food stall to place the chili pepper, the taste and odor will level up! One box of lamb fried rice only costs you TWD 65 (USD 2.1), and the food size is large with plenty of lamb! What an absolute bargain!

You can just walk 10 minutes to the food stand from MRT Danfeng Station. If waiting is necessary, you can just place your order and go shopping at the PX Mart next to the food stand!




留言