Sungei Road Laksa, the Absolute Bargain in Singapore, from SGD 3!

(中文版本:結霜橋叻沙,新加坡物超所值的美味 (只要3新幣))

On May 13, 2016, the last day of my trip to Singapore, I went to the popular laksa stall, Sungei Road Laksa, for my lunch! Luckily, it was just closed to the hostel I stayed at, but unfortunately, it started to rain cats and dogs as soon as I went out from the hostel.

Sungei Road Laksa in Singapore
Sungei Road Laksa
Laksa is one of Singapore's famous traditional specialities! You can't miss it when visiting Singapore! Sungei Road Laksa is not very closed to any underground stations. But you can spend 10 minutes walking from Rochor Station (MRT DT13) or Lavender Station (MRT EW11) or just take bus to Opp Veerasamy Rd. By the way, the stall only provide you with a spoon, no chopsticks!

Sungei Road Laksa in Singapore
Regular-sized bowl of laksa (SGD 3)
The laksa here tasted really so great! The ark clams and thin-sliced fish were so fresh. The blend of rich coconut cream and aromatic curry was excellent. Mixing some spicy sauce on side into the laksa made it almost perfect! And most important of all, it just cost me SGD 3 (USD 2.1) to have one joyful lunch! That was really unbelievable!

After the satisfying laksa, I went to Marina Bay Sands to deposit my luggage and then to Sentosa to enjoy my last day in Singapore!


The Map



Hours: 09:30 ~ 17:00 (Closed on Wednesdays)

留言